Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A goat of a Himalayan breed yielding fine, soft wool, which is used to make cashmere.
- ‘The best raw material for the creation of cashmere yarn comes from fibres extracted from Kashmir goats in the Chinese region formerly known as Inner Mongolia.’
- ‘A surreal sight is the wild Kashmir goats that have roamed freely on the Orme since the 1890s.’
- ‘The fine fabric known as cashmere is named after the Kashmir goats that live in the Himalayas.’
- ‘Cashmere is the down shed annually by Kashmir goats living in the mountainous regions of Tibet and Mongolia.’
- ‘The Kashmir goat, which is raised in the region, provides cashmere for the production of fine textiles.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips