Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Observe the Jewish food regulations (kashruth).
- ‘He explained the rituals of eating kosher and keeping Shabbat as spiritual practices.’
- ‘I figured there was no reason to mention that I now kept kosher and make a scene.’
- ‘His family kept kosher, went to services and developed its community around the temple.’
- ‘As an orthodox Jew, he observes Shabbat, eats kosher, and prays three times a day.’
- ‘I worked at the Hebrew Academy Day Camp; many of the girls I dated in high school kept kosher.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips