Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(in Japan) a mobile phone.
- ‘In order to breach this communication hurdle all they have to do is send off a quick text message on their keitai.’
- ‘But now, people are walled inside their own little world with their keitai and aren't even aware of what they're doing in public.’
- ‘You take your world with you when you have your keitai in your hand.’
- ‘My keitai had picked up the caller's number, but I didn't recognize it - nor was there any voicemail waiting for me.’
- ‘My keitai sure doesn't take this good of pictures, and I am too dumb to think of buying a digital camera.’
Japanese, literally ‘portable’, short for keitai denwa ‘mobile phone’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips