Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A horny growth, especially on the skin.
- ‘Typically, seborrheic keratoses don't become cancerous, but they can resemble skin cancer.’
- ‘Differentiating between seborrheic keratoses and melanomas is a challenge.’
- ‘Since that time, he has had sebaceous adenomas, sebaceous carcinomas, and actinic keratoses removed from his nose and cheek.’
- ‘People that have solar keratoses are at somewhat higher risk for skin cancer because they are a reflection of long-term sun exposure in the past.’
- ‘Although he had a history of actinic keratoses and had recently been diagnosed with a single nonmelanoma skin cancer, he was without specific skin complaints.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips