Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A synthetic fiber of high tensile strength used especially as a reinforcing agent in the manufacture of tires and other rubber products and protective gear such as helmets and vests.
- ‘The composite stock is made of carbon fiber, reinforced with Kevlar.’
- ‘Wilson describes the polymer as one of the latest nylon compounds that is reinforced with fiberglass and Kevlar.’
- ‘The nanotube fibers are also stronger than spider silk and Kevlar, meaning they can support more weight.’
- ‘In Kevlar it's the good alignment of molecules that generates the high strength.’
- ‘Weight for weight, spider silk is stronger than steel and any manmade fiber like Kevlar.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips