Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Spicy pickled cabbage, the national dish of Korea.
- ‘The Korean national dish is kimchi, a spicy, fermented pickled vegetable mixture whose primary ingredient is cabbage.’
- ‘Here and there we could see both farmers and military personnel busy gathering Chinese cabbages and Japanese radishes to make the spicy Korean dish of kimchi.’
- ‘A standard meal consists of rice, soup, kimchi (a spicy Korean pickle), vegetables, and broiled or grilled meat or fish.’
- ‘The dinner, which featured kimchi, a traditional Korean dish of hotly spiced Chinese cabbage, and clear distilled liquor made in South Korea, had a friendly atmosphere, the sources said.’
- ‘If that's the case, try jazzing up your remaining sticky rice after the toppings have been savoured with the hot sauce from your entrée or, even better, slather some kimchi over top.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips