Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A spaniel of a small breed, typically with a white, black, and tan coat.
- ‘The dogs included King Charles spaniels, West Highland terriers and Shih-tzus, all popular domestic pets.’
- ‘Creating a warm, inviting home for herself, daughter Alexa, and dog Lucky, a King Charles spaniel, was a matter of putting together the elements of Judy's tried-and-true home decorating experiences.’
- ‘Breed experts claim it is unheard of for a Cavalier King Charles spaniel to have so many pups and say they are ‘staggered’ at the size of the litter.’
- ‘Oliver is a Cavalier King Charles spaniel and in the 17th century the king himself issued a royal proclamation commanding that his favourite breed of dog should be allowed entry to absolutely any establishment in the country.’
- ‘Mr Waite, who lives in Salisbury with his partner, Linda, is a keen gardener and likes walking with his Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Poppy.’