Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A novelty greeting or message delivered by a person who accompanies it with a kiss, arranged as a humorous surprise for the recipient.
- ‘I thought it was a weird kissogram or something.’
- ‘One patient of Dr Agarwal's wanted to have his penis enlarged to improve his appearance as a kissogram.’
- ‘Chris says: ‘Back in 1985 I was working as a kissogram in Manchester.’’
- ‘For a long time too, he has been Waterford's kissogram king, bringing entertainment to Waterford that would not be here without him.’
- ‘Our job was to train the young ladies how to become kissograms.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips