Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The sport or pastime of riding on a modified surfboard while holding on to a specially designed kite, using the wind for propulsion.
- ‘Enthusiasts say the extreme sport of kitesurfing, in which a massive wind-powered kite propels a surfer on a small board to defy gravity, can prove more exciting than sex.’
- ‘Kitesurfing is really taking off, and beginners can take a certified course with Mark Warner at its Lakitira and San Agostino beach clubs in Greece.’
- ‘Then tomorrow I have a free day, so fingers crossed the wind will be good as I plan to hit the sea and go kitesurfing.’
- ‘This stretch of coast is nicknamed ‘Kite Beach’ because it's one of the world's most popular destinations for kiteboarding.’
- ‘The latest craze on the island is kiteboarding.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips