Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The Ku Klux Klan or a large organization within it.
- ‘The fitting irony is that he is condemned by the Klan, the very organization whose principles he advocates.’
- ‘Many head officials of the Klan now hold political offices and have other important roles in the government.’
- ‘In arguing for anonymity, the Klan cited several Supreme Court precedents.’
- ‘He says he viewed the Klan as a useful platform from which to launch his political career.’
- ‘The practice dates back to Medieval Europe, an era the Klan idealizes as morally pure and racially homogenous.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips