Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A female member of the Ku Klux Klan.
- ‘But would Joe compromise his morals and date a former Klanswoman?’
- ‘She spent months undercover as a female Klanswoman.’
- ‘I was not crazy enough to get involved with a Klanswoman even if I weren't already in love.’
- ‘Klanswomen built organizations with branches everywhere from farming villages to metropolitan areas.’
- ‘A middle-aged Klanswoman recalled that her father "was part of a racist group for many years."’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips