What Is The Origin Of "Sleep Tight"?
adjectivekludgier, kludgiest, cludgier, cludgiestComputing
Awkwardly or inelegantly made or done.‘you can copy files over a network using slightly kludgy onscreen menus’
- ‘Adobe acknowledged the fix is complicated and somewhat kludgy, but it does get designers back up and running.’
- ‘Back then, Windows 3.1 was a kludgey, moth-eaten curtain hung in front of DOS.’
- ‘It may just be that we're not comfortable with it yet, but the browsing is kind of cludgy.’
- ‘Kludgy workarounds and dedicated networks for a handful of devices are not sustainable solutions.’
- ‘That's still a big premium to pay for portability and extra battery life when you can get much more powerful (but heavier and kludgier) laptops for much less.’