Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A free-for-all fight.
- ‘knock-down-drag-out fights’
- ‘I'm reminded of the knock-down-drag-outs I had with my two brothers as a kid.’
- ‘Maybe if it's an all out, knock-down-drag-out fight, some teacher will notice and try to stop it.’
- ‘They argue that conflict, as long as it's not the knock-down-drag-out variety, is the oxygen of creativity.’
- ‘Since the knock-down drag-out fight the past Wednesday, we had not exchanged words.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips