Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Efficient handling of information and resources within a commercial organization.
- ‘This trend demonstrates the increase in the perceived importance of knowledge management and that knowledge management is beginning to be recognized as a business function.’
- ‘In the age of information technology, knowledge management is becoming an increasing concern to private companies and governments alike.’
- ‘CEOs are also finding that knowledge management is a multifaceted, far-reaching endeavor.’
- ‘Skillful knowledge management will also mean developing the ability to know when you have enough information.’
- ‘Moreover, competition inside corporations prevents the kind of transparent knowledge management that the textbooks call for and mobile IT facilitates.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips