Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A South African gold coin with a portrait of President Kruger on the obverse.
- ‘In 1977, the American comedienne Bette Midler demanded that she be paid $600,000 for a European tour in South African gold krugerrands.’
- ‘It is used in the manufacture of coins such as krugerrands.’
- ‘Others say it's to put your cash into krugerrands.’
- ‘And after that simple little speech, and of course seeing the home, seeing what she did there, the pilgrims were throwing krugerrands into collection plates.’
- ‘We have seen quite a few people coming out of the woodwork selling the krugerrands they got in the sixties.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips