Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
- another term for hyacinth bean‘Mid-December to mid-January plantings are generally preferred when growing Koala lablab for grain.’
- ‘I had a go at growing lablab as a green manure crop for my bananas, but they basically hardly grow here at all due to our lack of summer heat.’
- ‘With the excellent nutritive value and palatability of lablab, this forage may be used as a direct browse crop or as hay for supplementation or as an attractant.’
- ‘Lablab is a dual-purpose legume.’
- ‘Supplementing the diet of goats with lablab in many areas has been shown to yield better condition for expecting goats, higher kid birth weights, growth rates, and milk yields.’
Late 17th century from Arabic lablāb.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips