Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A dog that is a cross-breed of a Labrador and a poodle.
- ‘For example, some breeders cross labradoodles with labradoodles, occasionally adding in a poodle to ‘correct’ the dog's coat or disposition, while others mix Labradors with poodles once.’
- ‘I actually bred a labradoodle for myself, then I decided to make it a hobby.’
- ‘People are out for their morning jog or walking by to pick up flowers and a few breakfast essentials, dressed in comfortable casual wear and often walking labradoodles or other small dog varieties.’
- ‘Freeman and Rim have no plans for children, but they have two labradoodles, Maggie Mae and Gypsy Rose Lee.’
- ‘Then, out of nowhere, your mom interrupts to jump on your case for not taking Murphy, the family labradoodle, out for his nightly stroll.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips