Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1(of a flat surface, especially paper) overlaid with a layer of plastic or some other protective material.‘the book had a shiny laminated cover’
- ‘I had to wear this laminated pass with my photo dangling round my neck’
- 1.1Manufactured by bonding layers of material together.
- ‘windows fitted with laminated glass’
- 1.2Separated or split into layers or leaves.
- ‘the laminated sediments of the eastern Pacific’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips