Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A person who visits particular areas, especially in New England, to view the autumn foliage.
- ‘Whatever charges his batteries would surely charge mine, so we picked days after the tourists left but before the leaf peepers arrived.’
- ‘The quest is for the perfect moment, the exact time and location when a leaf peeper will encounter the height of foliage color and experience foliage ecstasy.’
- ‘It's not autumn until leaf peepers overmatch the bargain zombies in the outlet malls of Vermont.’
- ‘It's the sight that draws millions of ' leaf peepers ' to the U.S. each October and November.’
- ‘And until November 2, leaf peepers can call a twenty-four-hour fall foliage hotline telling them exactly when and where to catch peak colors throughout the region.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips