Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Marxism as interpreted and applied by Lenin.
- ‘They had an overly rigid interpretation of Marxism and Leninism.’
- ‘Conservative opponents of revolutionary socialism also repeated the idea that Leninism and Stalinism were the same thing.’
- ‘I have a very critical view about socialism, to say nothing of Leninism and Stalinism, but I have a great love for the Soviet Union.’
- ‘Unlike the 1960s, when Marxism, Leninism and Maoism were fashionable, the urge for renewal this time came from the right side of the political scene.’
- ‘He rejected the principles of Leninism and ‘proletarian dictatorship’, and he was so reluctant to infringe on liberal freedoms that he left enough space for his own destruction.’
Early 20th century named after Lenin (see Lenin, Vladimir Ilich).
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips