A British person.
- ‘Well done especially to the Limeys, whose robot sub cut the Russian submersible free from the wires that had trapped it.’
- ‘Some used lime juice which explains why English sailors are called Limeys.’
- ‘Kuschka was called a turncoat, a Limey, an English-lover and several names that are too ugly to repeat.’
- ‘I could see the Limeys weren't in a mood to share - information, I mean.’
- ‘The latter incident turned out differently than my paternal flyboy expected with the Limeys turned their guns toward the annoying Americans.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips