Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A disorder of lipid metabolism in the body tissues.
- ‘This is seen, for example, where lipid peroxidation is implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic hepatitis and feline hepatic lipidosis.’
- ‘Otherwise, there is a risk of creating hepatic lipidosis in cats, and a toxic cascade in all animals, with an escalation of oxidative damage.’
- ‘Managing overweight cats is often complicated, as hepatic lipidosis occurs easily and is potentially fatal.’
- ‘To do so invites the likelihood of developing hepatic lipidosis.’
- ‘Excess accumulation of sulfatides is observed in sulfatide lipidosis (metachromatic leukodystrophy).’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips