Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A removable fitted cloth cover for a chair or sofa.
- ‘If you are determined to choose a light colour then avoid leather and think about loose covers and arm caps which can be washed or dry cleaned and consider buying a spare set of covers.’
- ‘The book covers the entire spectrum of fabrics, from wools and velvets to suedes and leathers, and also considers the different components of soft furnishings including curtains, cushions, loose covers and bed dressings.’
- ‘Have your soft furnishings such as curtains, loose covers and cushions professionally cleaned.’
- ‘This arm chair is now supplied with a removable and washable loose cover.’
- ‘It generally takes a full four days for a student to learn how to make a loose cover with a skirt and box cushion for an armchair.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips