Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A whitish mineral consisting of magnesium carbonate, used as a refractory lining in some furnaces.
- ‘Associated with the quartz are crystals of almandine, kyanite, biotite, and magnesite.’
- ‘Calcite and ankerite are present, but the most abundant carbonate is magnesite.’
- ‘Some topaz forms spectacular crystals and matrix specimens on magnesite or quartz.’
- ‘They established large high grade deposits of magnesite, particularly at Screechowl Creek where some beds are up to five metres thick and can be traced for more than ten kilometres.’
- ‘The next day, however, he spoke more naturally in the open; at the village of Chandak-Sikhrana, at the time being battered badly by magnesite mining.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips