Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A variety of white wine grape originating in the northern Rhône area of France.
- ‘This region also produces wines from the white grapes Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne and Grenache Blanc.’
- ‘Three-quarters of the wine is full, dry, herby white, made from increasing proportions of Clairette and Marsanne, together with some Ugni Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc grapes.’
- ‘Including walking up to my balcony to prove that the slim resistance offered by a bottle of Marsanne was, indeed, useless.’
- ‘The little known Marsanne grape produces an approachable wine, rich with soft peach flavours and a gentle acidity.’
- ‘The Domaine has some 9 hectares of Marsanne with an average age of over 25 years.’
The name of a town in southern France.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips