Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The doctrines of Marx as interpreted and put into effect by Lenin in the Soviet Union and (at first) by Mao Zedong in China.
- ‘This article is, in essence, a critique of Marxism-Leninism and a plea for a less doctrinaire approach to both theory and practice.’
- ‘Stalin's invention of a sacral tradition of Marxism-Leninism qualified him as the only true disciple of Lenin.’
- ‘He argues that Soviet Marxism-Leninism was subject to significant adaptation under various leaders, contrary to the widespread impression that official Soviet ideology remained static after Stalin.’
- ‘Communist regimes claimed to take their inspiration from the so-called "classic writers of Marxism-Leninism."’
- ‘Thus in dealing with the appeals of Marxism-Leninism we must by no means confine ourselves to the early beginnings of the communist movement.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips