Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A distribution of ions shown by the use of a mass spectrograph or mass spectrometer.
- ‘Their authenticity was confirmed by UV, electrospray mass spectra and high-field proton NMR spectroscopy.’
- ‘The structures of these derivatives were characterized with proton nuclear magnetic resonance, infrared and mass spectra.’
- ‘The resulting fragment ions were subjected to mass analysis to produce a tandem mass spectrum.’
- ‘This analysis method helps find the composition of a physical sample by generating a mass spectrum that represents the masses of the sample's components.’
- ‘A mass spectrum of gramicidin in methanol shows three sets of peaks, corresponding to the different gramicidin species that are present in the sample.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips