Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of a computer) consisting of a great many parallel processing units, and so able to execute many different parts of a program at the same time.
- ‘These are also euphemistically called scalable parallel, massively parallel, or cluster computers.’
- ‘Hundreds of millions of cheap computers working together as massively parallel computers lead to scientific advances we can't even imagine.’
- ‘The challenge of developing codes for very complex, massively parallel computers has increased the emphasis on programming skills.’
- ‘In practice, most processors in a massively parallel computer end up sitting idle waiting for others to finish their task.’
- ‘Fifteen or twenty years from now computers will be massively parallel and will be based on biologically inspired models, which we will devise largely by understanding how the brain works.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips