Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A member of a Pygmy people of western Uganda and adjacent areas of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Zaire).
- ‘The Mbutis (of the Pygmy group) in central West Africa, for example, were pushed all the way into the Ituri Forest of DRC and Gabon.’
- ‘The choreographer is a long-time fan of the polyphonic vocalizing of the Aka clan of the Mbuti (commonly known as Pygmy).’
- ‘Within Africa, the two Pygmy groups have the lowest heterozygosity, and the Mbuti markedly so.’
- ‘Streams and forests are being degraded, the livelihoods of the indigenous people, the Mbuti, in the Okapi Wildlife Reserve are threatened, and wildlife is being destroyed at an alarming rate.’
- ‘Some of these groups are the Aka, Baka, Efe, and Mbuti.’
Relating to the Mbuti.
The name in local languages.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips