Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The highest US military decoration, awarded by Congress to a member of the armed forces for gallantry and bravery in combat at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty.
- ‘His father was awarded the Medal of Honor in the first world war, in the marines.’
- ‘I think they had the highest proportion of Congressional Medals of Honor to their population, and they have been exceedingly quiet about their role in the war.’
- ‘The President also nominated each of these brave women for the Congressional Medal of Honor.’
- ‘Raymond is given a Congressional Medal of Honor for his heroics.’
- ‘He picks up a letter of citation about a recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips