Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(in the US) a federal system of health insurance for people requiring financial assistance.
- ‘And much of that is going to come out of your own pocket unless you qualify for Medicare or Medicaid.’
- ‘The worst year was 1960, before Medicare and Medicaid were established.’
- ‘Medicare and Medicaid, on the other hand, are better at paying for mental health.’
- ‘In the USA most health facilities are privately funded, apart from Medicare and Medicaid.’
- ‘Addressing the challenges facing Medicare and Medicaid will be far more difficult.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips