Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Awareness and understanding of one's own thought processes.
- ‘She has also examined closed-head injury with respect to working memory, metacognition, and reading ability.’
- ‘The current research focuses on two other literatures where cross talk could be fruitful: psychological testing and the newer field of metacognition.’
- ‘Future directions primarily consisted of offering additional areas (e.g., metacognition, folk psychology) in which one might work out a bridge with the minding concept.’
- ‘The current experiments were conducted to determine the role of metacognition in changing answers on multiple-choice tests.’
- ‘Moreoever, these views may guide their capacity for metacognition.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips