Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1A person who imitates someone or their actions or words, especially in order to entertain or ridicule.
- ‘as a mimicker of voices I am unrivaled’
- 1.1An animal or plant that imitates the behavior or actions of another.
- ‘lyrebirds are magnificent mimickers of other birds and noises’
- 1.2A disease that exhibits symptoms that bear a deceptive resemblance to those of another disease.‘a mimicker of dementia is severe depression’
- ‘syphilis is considered the great mimicker’
- 1.3A drug or other substance that replicates the physiological effects of another substance.
- ‘hormone mimickers’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips