Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1A mixture of ground spices including chili, used in Indian cooking.
- ‘I cannot eat my food without mirch masala’
- 1.1usually with modifier An Indian dish flavored with ground spices including chili.
- ‘next time I aim to try the volcanic lamb mirch masala’
- 1.2Indian Elements providing interest or excitement.‘the overuse of breaking news and mirch masala in the media’
- ‘if there is no mirch masala in everyone's life, there is no fun’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips