1Rapidly growing, expanding, or developing.
- ‘he has attacked what he describes as the culture of waste and mushrooming costs’
2Forming or spreading into a shape resembling that of a mushroom.
- ‘the pulverized meteorite or comet would be swept high into the stratosphere by the mushrooming fireball’
1Very rapid growth, expansion, or development.
- ‘our main concern is the mushrooming of unregulated hand car wash businesses’
2The activity of gathering mushrooms.
- ‘mushrooming makes you see and appreciate the woodland differently’
3The flattening and expansion of a bullet on impact.
- ‘mushrooming effectively increases the bullet caliber when it is inside the target’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips