Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1A large semiaquatic North American rodent with a musky smell, valued for its fur.
Ondatra zibethicus, family Muridae‘Other animals that may carry and transmit the disease include beavers, muskrats, water and field voles, water and wood rats, squirrels, and lemmings.’
- ‘With his hunting experience, he introduced trapping lures for mink, muskrats, fox, beaver, bobcats, coyotes and wolves.’
- ‘Look for tracks of muskrats, minks, beavers, and river otters in the mud.’
- ‘Their diet consists mainly of fish, but they also eat insects, frogs, and occasionally small mammals such as muskrats.’
- ‘The region teemed with muskrat, beaver, wolverine, otter, wolf, fox and bear.’
- 1.1The fur of the muskrat.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips