Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A form of polyester resin used to make heat-resistant plastic films and sheets. It is made by copolymerizing ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid.
- ‘If they are sleeved in plastic, be sure it is not PVC plastic (look for Mylar or polypropylene).’
- ‘A balloon constructed of a tough polyester film called Mylar will deliver her to the edge of space.’
- ‘It has an optical quality far better than other materials, such as Mylar or polypropylene, that are typically used in laboratories.’
- ‘Because sheets of different materials - whether paper, Mylar, or metal - display similar ridges, the basic crumpling process must be similar in these materials.’
- ‘Another wall was adorned with brightly colored curvilinear shapes made of cutout vinyl, placed on rectilinear pieces of transparent Mylar that were carefully distributed in an uneven pattern.’
1950s an arbitrary formation.