Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The branch of knowledge or criticism that deals with the structure and function of narrative and its themes, conventions, and symbols.
- ‘Structuralist narrative theory and narratology conclude that the subject is therefore but an effect of discourse or the outer limit of the narrative boxes and therefore moot.’
- ‘Much structural analysis, much narratology, ignores or downplays the role of time in narrative in the name of synchronicity.’
- ‘There are more likely to be longer periods of theory reading: literary theory, cultural theory, narratology.’
- ‘I circled my original idea pondering the elasticity of fiction and the nature of narratology.’
- ‘For narratology, legitimate signals must have been authorized as such, demonstrably asserted by the text either in explicit statement or through conventional signs like quotation marks.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips