Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A part of the cerebral cortex concerned with sight and hearing in mammals, regarded as the most recently evolved part of the cortex.
- ‘Previous opinion held that the malleable behavior of mammals required the higher-order neocortex found in mammals.’
- ‘Is there something special about hypermineralized tissues that stuns the speech centers of the neocortex, rendering normal communication impossible?’
- ‘A direct analogy exists between the construction of ARN in the functionally plastic mushroom bodies and protocerebral lobes of bees and the construction of ARN in the neocortex of mammals.’
- ‘The neocortex is unique to mammals, and accounts for around 85 per cent of the mass of the human brain.’
- ‘All this remembering goes on in a particular part of the brain called the neocortex.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips