Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A ledger containing nominal accounts, or one containing both nominal and real accounts.
- ‘Foreign currency transactions are accepted in all modules, including bank and nominal ledgers.’
- ‘In order to meet the reporting requirements of public companies laws, only the available nominal ledgers were used to produce published financial statements.’
- ‘These details were recorded in hand written journal entries on a weekly basis and inputted onto nominal ledgers.’
- ‘First he referred to the date of 30 September 1998 in the nominal ledger.’
- ‘An optional full nominal ledger is available and can be used by the business or separately by its accountant to prepare accounts.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips