Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(in a statistical test) the hypothesis that there is no significant difference between specified populations, any observed difference being due to sampling or experimental error.
- ‘It then reviews demographic differences within regions and tests a series of null hypotheses proposing no significant differences between regions based on the demographic factors.’
- ‘We performed significance tests of the null hypothesis of constant population size for both data sets.’
- ‘Using their method requires the ability to draw samples from an approximation to the joint distribution of the test statistics when all null hypotheses are true.’
- ‘These analyses qualitatively or explicitly test null hypotheses of homogeneity of allele frequencies between or among populations.’
- ‘Based on the statistical results, the null hypothesis is rejected for all variables.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips