Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Computer control of machine tools, where operations are directed by numerical data.
- ‘Emphasis is on computer-integrated manufacturing with computer numerical control of machine tools, automation via programmable logic controllers, motion control, process control examples, and manufacturing process monitoring.’
- ‘These allow technicians - Timken calls them shop-floor associates - to pull up the digital designs for an existing product, tweak them, and get the computer numerical control instructions into the networked machine tools.’
- ‘Kahr pistols, manufactured with computer numerical control machines, have become favorite carry guns for shooters across America.’
- ‘The same model, after several post-processing steps, is used directly for computer numerical control manufacturing of frame members and for the CNC cutting of custom glass sheets.’
- ‘Parts are manufactured on the same numerical control machines used to subcontract components for Airbus airliners, Falcon business jets and Eurocopters.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips