Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The frequency or incidence of marriage within a population.
- ‘The issues examined included nuptiality, family and household structures, changes in the relationship between spouses, the evolution of divorces, and the emergence of new family forms.’
- ‘Furthermore, while in Western Europe a turn occurred in nuptiality from the end of the 60s, in Hungary there was no significant decline in marriage figures until the second half of the 70s.’
- ‘In the following, first the changes in nuptiality will be presented.’
- ‘In open violation of the Concordat, these nuptiality restrictions encroached upon the authority of canon law in the sacrament of matrimony and deprived the Christian wedlock of converts from Jewry of civil effects.’
- ‘A comparison of nuptiality patterns for Hindus and Muslims shows great similarity.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips