Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Inflammation of the oesophagus.
- ‘All trials used validated dyspepsia questionnaires and excluded patients with confirmed peptic ulcer disease or oesophagitis before enrolment.’
- ‘Patients with predominant epigastric pain without peptic ulcer disease or oesophagitis have functional dyspepsia.’
- ‘Complications seen in a hiatal hernia include aspiration pneumonia and peptic esophagitis with stricture.’
- ‘Failure of this mechanism is one cause of the sensation known as heartburn, and if persistent leads to chronic inflammation: oesophagitis.’
- ‘Side effects include damage to surrounding organs, which can lead to significant morbidity from esophagitis and pneumonitis.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips