Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Denoting software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified.
- ‘We accomplished this feat by using only commodity hardware and open-source software.’
- ‘When you enhance open-source software, you have to provide others with the source so they can build on it further.’
- ‘However, the open-source software browser's security story has had to deal with some hiccups.’
- ‘Some open-source software comes with poor documentation, just like some proprietary software.’
- ‘If you measure the success of a code base by features, however, open-source software is the winner.’