Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A cell which secretes the substance of bone.
- ‘Finally, there is a zone in which the cartilage cells die and are replaced by bone laid down by osteoblasts.’
- ‘Fluoride increases bone formation by stimulating osteoblasts and increasing cancellous bone formation in patients with osteoporosis.’
- ‘In animals, statins increased the number of osteoblasts and new bone formation.’
- ‘Excessive alcohol intake inhibits bone formation, possibly by a direct toxic effect on osteoblasts.’
- ‘Additionally, vitamin D helps osteoblasts incorporate minerals into bone.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips