Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An Italian restaurant, typically a simple or inexpensive one.
- ‘On the main road that heads up towards Santa Croce from the river, this lively osteria attracts a young, local crowd.’
- ‘Things change surprisingly fast in Venice, and that charming osteria you have been telling your friends about for the last five years may not even be there anymore.’
- ‘The small osteria at Oasi degli Angeli offers the best the estate can grow, all prepared with great care and creativity by Eleonora.’
- ‘A Mano, a more casual place that calls itself an osteria and wine bar, made its debut in Mattituck in mid-June.’
- ‘Needless to say, his new osteria, Fiamma, is anything but red-sauce basic.’
Italian, ‘inn, hotel’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips