Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
- ‘When reminded that he was once designated the ‘frolicky pansexual sex symbol for the new millennium,’ Cumming says he found it ‘hilarious.’’
- ‘There's a twisted wedding and a palace rebellion, and of course the squares are initiated into pansexual pleasure, all to the beat of O'Brien's infectious score, crisply played by a five-piece real rock band.’
- ‘As a lover of musical theater, I've had the good fortune to see him as the pansexual Emcee in Cabaret and the very heterosexual Billy Flynn in Chicago.’
- ‘The Tales were a triumph of cross-fertilisation, they had a world - wide, pansexual audience that both discovered and embraced the camp and the kitsch.’
- ‘It's a shabby sprawling metropolis ruled by brazen women, crooked cops and super-rich pansexual cowboys who live by the code of the West.’
A pansexual person.‘Pansexuals feel that bisexual, with its implication of men and women only, excludes transgender individuals.’‘The organization enthusiastically supports the diversity of the community and the inclusion of heterosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, and individuals who reject any labels.’