Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A mode of operation in which a process is split into parts, which are executed simultaneously on different processors attached to the same computer.
- ‘However, conventional embedded processors without efficient parallel processing could not execute massive image processing and high speed data transfer with low power consumption.’
- ‘The advent of high speed super computers and parallel processing has decreased the length of time involved in a calculation but this approach is still not ‘fast.’’
- ‘The eServer p655 is designed for applications that require very large databases or massively parallel processing, typically needed by companies in sectors like digital media and life sciences.’
- ‘Thanks to the benefits of parallel image acquisition and parallel processing, such a system can scan images at a much higher speed than conventional systems and process digital data in real time.’
- ‘IBM began selling servers in the 1960s and produced key innovations such as using several small computers instead of one big one to solve large problems, known as parallel processing.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips