Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
1Either of two North American plants with edible red berries that are eaten by game birds.
Mitchella repens, family Rubiaceae. and the cowberry.
- ‘The Canada Yew type was composed primarily of Canada yew, with Canada mayflower and partridgeberry making up an additional 33% of the importance.’
- ‘Seasonal patterns in the rates of photosynthesis were similar in shaded partridgeberry and eastern hemlock.’
- ‘Partridgeberry brightens the drab forest floor in fall and winter, its mats of evergreen leaves and scarlet fruits hugging the ground.’
- ‘One surprising inclusion was the humble partridgeberry, a plant often underfoot and overlooked.’
- ‘An evergreen vine, partridgeberry grows up to a foot long, with a whitish, trailing stem.’
- 1.1The fruit of a partridgeberry plant.